Monday, February 21, 2011

Week of 2/26

 

Last weekend was one of the Best weekends EVER! Koji and OneEleven were both OFF-the-HOOK! I can’t wait to be back at both venues! 3/12 @ OneEleven and 3/18 @ Koji!

This weekend I’m back in Hartford both nights, you can catch me @:

Friday- Crush Lounge… Friday’s have been solid over the past few months and you never know what or who who will stop by… Past Celebrities in Crush have been Shaq, DL Hughley, and Trey Songz!

LL after 13

Saturday- Zula Bar and Restaurant 901 Main Street (Corner of Pratt and Main Street) This will be my 1st time @ Zula and I’m excited to rock the dancefloor! I’ll be playing a mix of Everything House/Hip-hop/Reggae and Old Skool! Come by early for Dinner or late and dance your @$$ off!

Zula

 

Another night out another dancefloor!

No comments:

Post a Comment